AdZig Logo Promotions is a great place to work. Thank you for your interest and we nvite you to review and apply for any posted positions that match your skills/qualifications.
CURRENT OPENINGS: Exhibit/Tradeshow Sales Representative
AdZig Logo Promotions is currently searching for a highly skilled sales representative to launch the NEW Exhibit & Displays Sales division. This person will be responsible for introducing a full line of high quality affordable tradeshow and display equipment to potential, new and existing customers throughout Central Virginia.
· Service existing accounts and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and potential customers
· Apply targeted direct sales efforts by systematically contacting businesses and organizations in the region that participate in tradeshows, special events, job fairs and outdoor events. Schedule appointments with qualified prospects to introduce goods and services, make product presentations/provide product literature, prepare quotes, trace and follow up as needed.
· Demonstrate how display equipment is setup and then broken down for storage
· Meet/engage with existing and potential customers through networking by attendance and participation at community business events.
· Secure orders and maintain profitable sales by managing a full pipeline of qualified opportunities at various stages of the sales process (presentation, bids & quotes, closing the sale)
· Keep management informed by submitting reports such as daily call reports, weekly work plans and monthly/annual territory analyses
· Monitor the competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, and customer developments to respond quickly to changes in supply and demand.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
· Contribute to the team effort by sharing leads and making introductions to decision makers for opportunities for promotional product orders to be captured
· Be responsive to the team effort by responding quickly and professionally seizing leads and introductions to decision makers for opportunities for display product orders to be captured
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• 2+ years of experience working in large format graphics or print sales
• POP/Signage experience highly preferred
• Strong PC skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong communication and presentation skills are a must along with proven sales experience
• Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
• Entrepreneurial spirit with drive to succeed
• Must possess a dependable car to use to and from work as well as sales appointments and hold a safe driving record.
• Physical demands include lifting, stooping and bending. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds overhead
Email resume to email@example.com